Our Q-Managed portfolio was created to keep your infrastructure up and running, enabling your business to operate efficiently and competitively. Q-Managed offers a flexible, proactive approach that maps to your IT, business and budget requirements, adapting as your business needs evolve.
Benefits of Q-Managed:
- Full managed services
- Implementation of ITIL and ITSM processes
- Ability to offload mundane alert triaging work
- Keep your IT staff focused on strategic projects
- On-demand expertise in advanced technologies
- A range of options that meets your business requirements and budget
We offer a full managed services portfolio, including:
- Customer Portal
- Our single pane of glass managed services portal offers customers a real-time view of their infrastructure status, including: ticket tracking, change requests, network configuration, remote access to session history, and monthly reporting of device health, performance, and statistics.
- Network Operations Center (NOC)
- Our Network Operations Center has a highly skilled, dedicated support team, redundant in-band and out-of-band connectivity to managed assets, and is available around the clock.
- 24X7 access to technical experts via telephone and email
- Access to Support Portal
- Online incident submission and tracking proactive notification of new and emerging infrastructure issues
- Multiple designated customer contacts
- Customized Staff on Demand plans are available for customers with more demanding service level or onsite
Our portfolio includes three powerful and easily deployable proactive monitoring options to fit any budget:
Aqueduct Technologies 24×7 Operations Center monitors customer environments, verifies and validates any alerts, and provides appropriate escalation and notification services for our customers.
For customers that may lack the resources or expertise on certain technologies, Q-Support provides 24×7 complete proactive and reactive management solutions for our customer’s critical infrastructure.
Our Q-HelpDesk services take care of the maintenance of your desktop and laptop infrastructure, ensuring that end users can continue to stay productive with proactive and reactive care. Services are performed by experienced, certified technicians, who use enterprise-class technologies and follow proven ITIL processes.
Our Services Include the Following:
- Windows patch scan on desktops and laptops
- Windows patch testing and install patches rated whitelisted
- Antivirus definition updates
- Inventory reporting and performance graphs
- Tools included: remote control, recording of remote sessions, chat with end users, send/receive files from target desktops
- End-user desktop service desk support contact via email and web
- Troubleshoot and fix desktop issues