Technology, processes, and personnel to guarantee operational health.
Recognized nationally as one of the nations top solution providers for our innovative approaches to Managed Services and exceptional customer service, Aqueduct Technologies provides a comprehensive suite of technology, process, and personnel delivered as a service to give you the peace of mind that your technology investment will continue to operate and perform for your business. We believe that providing managed services is built upon critical building blocks that ensure the health of your environment both today and tomorrow.
We also understand that every organization is unique in the level of support required, the technology that they have deployed, as well as their standard operating procedures. Whether it’s proactive tools to monitor your environment’s health, 24×7 monitoring, and validation, assistance with the operations for your critical infrastructure, or outsourcing of support, Aqueduct Technologies has a solution for you.
Aqueduct Technologies Managed Services can provide your organization with the flexibility it needs to appropriately support its infrastructure, applications, and end-users. Customers can choose from any of the following offerings on a per device per month basis:
Aqueduct Technologies 24×7 Operations Center monitors customer environments, verifies and validates any alerts, and provides appropriate escalation and notification services for our customers.
For customers that may lack expertise or the resources for certain technologies, Q-Support provides 24×7 complete proactive and reactive management solutions for our customer’s critical infrastructure.
Our Q-Managed portfolio was created to keep your infrastructure up and running, enabling your business to operate efficiently and competitively. Q-Managed offers a flexible, proactive approach that maps to your IT, business and budget requirements, adapting as your business needs evolve.
Benefits of Q-Managed:
- Full managed services
- Implementation of ITIL and ITSM processes
- Ability to offload mundane alert triaging work
- Keep your IT staff focused on strategic projects
- On-demand expertise in advanced technologies
- A range of options that meets your business requirements and budget
We offer a full managed services portfolio, including:
- Customer Portal
- Our single pane of glass managed services portal offers customers a real-time view of their infrastructure status, including: ticket tracking, change requests, network configuration, remote access to session history, and monthly reporting of device health, performance, and statistics.
- Network Operations Center (NOC)
- Our Network Operations Center has a highly skilled, dedicated support team, redundant in-band and out-of-band connectivity to managed assets, and is available around the clock.
- 24X7 access to technical experts via telephone and email
- Access to Support Portal
- Online incident submission and tracking proactive notification of new and emerging infrastructure issues
- Multiple designated customer contacts
- Customized Staff on Demand plans are available for customers with more demanding service level or onsite
Our Q-HelpDesk services take care of the maintenance of your desktop and laptop infrastructure, ensuring that end users can continue to stay productive with proactive and reactive care. Services are performed by experienced, certified technicians, who use enterprise-class technologies and follow proven ITIL processes.
Our Services Include the Following:
- Windows patch scan on desktops and laptops
- Windows patch testing and install patches rated whitelisted
- Antivirus definition updates
- Inventory reporting and performance graphs
- Tools included: remote control, recording of remote sessions, chat with end users, send/receive files from target desktops
- End-user desktop service desk support contact via email and web
- Troubleshoot and fix desktop issues
Start your digital transformation with a consultation with one of our expert engineers. We'll recommend solutions based on your technical and business challenges.