CUSTOMERS. EMPLOYEES. COMMUNITY.
We are based on three missions: our commitment to our customers, our commitment to our employees, and our commitment to our community. We are proud to say that 15% of our employees are United States Veterans, and we participate in the Warrior Care and Transition Program. We are also passionate about giving back, and over 10% of our company profits are returned back to the community in local charity work.
Through contributions, collaborations with nonprofit organizations, and employee volunteerism, we are dedicated to bringing positive change to our community. Our recent philanthropic efforts include:
- Sponsorship of the Boston Museum of Science Stars of STEM event
- Sponsorship of the Catholic Medical’s Annual Golf Tournament to raise funds for their cardiovascular wing
- Sponsorship of Catholic Medical’s annual charity gala to raise funds for their birthing wing
- Annual Donation to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society
- Sponsor of the higher possibilities golf tournament to raise money for individuals in need of prosthetics
- Donation of over $10k to a fund a local group that builds schools in 3rd world countries
- Raised $4k to support the Doug Flutie Jr., Foundation for Autism during our Annual Golf Tournament
- Create holiday baskets and prepare food donations for local Salvation Army
Aqueduct proudly provided an annual donation to the Alzheimer's Association. The Alzheimer's Association is the leading voluntary health organization in Alzheimer's care, support and research. Their mission is to eliminate Alzheimer's disease through the advancement...Read more
Aqueduct provided an annual donation to Cure SMA, in support of their fight to cure spinal muscular atrophy and is proud to be sponsoring their 2nd annual event, Natalia's Event of Hope. Event Details 2nd Annual Cure SMA Evening of Hope in Honor of Natalia Saturday,...Read more
Aqueduct is proud to support the Boston Bruins Foundation through a contribution to a participating rider in the upcoming Pan Mass Challenge. The 2018 Boston Bruins PMC Team will be riding from Sturbridge to Provincetown on Saturday, August 4th, and Sunday, August...Read more
Aqueduct Technologies is proud to be a Platinum Sponsor of the upcoming Lantheus Medical Imaging 24th Annual Charity Golf Tournament on June 14, 2018. 100% of the proceeds from the tournament will support Summer Experiences in Greater Lowell, a United Way...Read more
61 Flights. An Unbelievable View. A World Free of MS. Aqueduct is proud to support organizations that are personally meaningful to our employees. Recently, Stephanie Spencer, Account Manager, raced to the top of 200 Clarendon and personally raised over $3,000 for the...Read more
We will work with you to find the perfect solution to your technical challenge, all for free.