In the first half of 2019 data breaches exposed over 4.1 BILLION records, and in 2020 cybercrime has risen 600% due to the global pandemic.
This webinar focused on the structure of a ransomware attack and steps to take before, during, and after a ransomware attack to better protect your organization. The session featured a roundtable discussion from industry-leading security companies like Cisco, Okta, and Arctic Wolf about cybercrime strategies and attacks they’ve seen recently across the globe and how to respond.
Ransomware: Can you promise you’re not next?
Thursday, November 19th
11:00AM – 11:45AM EST
- How organizations are responding to rising cybercrime
- Dissecting a ransomware attack
- Defense in Depth (DID) approach to cyberattacks
- Recent case study & recommended security protocols
- Roundtable discussion with leading cybersecurity partners