Centralized visibility & control, without cost and complexity
- Unified visibility and control of the entire network via a single dashboard: wireless, switching, and security appliances
- Streamlines large networks with tens of thousands of endpoints
- Zero-touch provisioning for rapid deployment
- Built-in multi site network management tools
- Automated network monitoring and alerts
- Intuitive interface eliminates costly training or added staff
- Network tagging engine – search and sync settings by tag
- Role-based administration and auditable change logs
- Continuous feature updates delivered from the cloud
- Highly available and secure (PCI / HIPAA compliant)
Cisco Meraki MX Security Appliances are ideal for organizations with large numbers of distributed sites. Since the MX is 100% cloud managed, installation and remote management is simple. The MX has a comprehensive suite of network services, eliminating the need for multiple appliances. These services include Layer 7 application firewall, content filtering, web search filtering, SNORT® based intrusion prevention, web caching, Intelligent WAN with multiple uplinks and 4G failover.
Dual WAN ports with load balancing and failover enable the use of MPLS and redundant, commodity Internet connections, providing additional bandwidth and higher reliability.
3G / 4G failover
The Cisco Meraki MX supports 3G/4G service providers globally for WAN connection failover. Web caching temporarily stores video, media, and web documents, lowering bandwidth usage and accelerating the download speed of Internet content.
Layer 7 traffic shaping, application prioritization optimizes the traffic for mission-critical applications and user experience.
Intelligent path control
Use dynamic VPN path selection to choose the best VPN uplink based on packet loss, latency, and jitter. Define policies for sending the right traffic through the appropriate path (e.g., send voice via MPLS, http via VPN over broadband).
Cisco Meraki’s unique auto provisioning site-to-site VPN (Auto VPN) connects branches securely with unmatched simplicity. MX Security Appliances automatically learn VPN parameters needed to establish and maintain VPN sessions using a 128-bit AES encryption. A unique cloud-enabled discovery mechanism enables automatic interconnection of VPN peers and routes across the WAN, and keeps them updated in dynamic IP environments.